Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Fall Color...




It's hard for me to keep my spirits up this time of year makes.  I try to find things.  I notice the Fall colors.  We didn't get a dazzling assortment of Autumn displays, but some of the trees did turn great colors before losing their foliage.   The morning glories are done for the year.  The elephant ears are dying off.  Mostly I have browns & grays, fairly yucky colors.  Still there are pops of red from the winterberry bushes & deep violets from the tough little petunias.  

Fall isn't my season.  There are few bright colors.  No hummers, dragons or butterflies. Even though we did have a fairly large rush of lady bugs a while back.  But soon, there will redbirds chirping on the skeletal limbs of the bushes as they fuss with jays.

I try to look for the bright things, but sometimes all the dismal gets in the way.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment