Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Uhgg Mornings...



I'm not a morning person.  I've never done them well.  If I can get to sleep, I can let myself be free of things for a while.   Notice the "If" in that sentence.  But past the dawn, in the nerve wracking mornings, I have to face whatever's been left for me. 

Recently, my roomie had a scare about  a health issue in the house.  I won't say more, don't want to cause any dismay.  Turned out it was nothing.  But I get the fear.  All my life I've dreaded mornings. & what they could bring.  Mornings could make you face the reality of really awful things.  Most of the time those things were just aggravating & irritating.  But, sometimes, it was so much worse.

Every morning I wake & wonder what's waiting for me.  What's out there that's going to screw with my life.  I'm still groggy, I usually need to hit the bathroom & I'm trying to have tunnel vision until I get the necessities handled so I won't see whatever bad thing might be lurking.

The cats are prone to give issues.  They can break things, make demands or leave very unwanted presents.  But, I get he health scare.  I wake fairly often & wonder is everyone still here this morning.  I don't have any plans for the day when the answer to that question is, "no".   I understand my roomie's scare, I've had it often.  

I hate mornings.  Some people see them is bright, happy beginnings of new days.  I just see them as someone  pulling back the curtain on every crappy thing that happened during the night.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment