Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Routine Off...

We just got back in a little while ago.  Shopping got pushed back a day & this time it was a big trip.  I probably won't get back until next week Friday.  I really hate shopping on Saturdays.  All those extra people who are normally at work.  Those people with children that have no idea how to corral their kids.  It was not a pleasant time this morning.

I'm still off my game.  I'm tired & my allergies are being difficult.   The next appointment is Monday & it's going to be an all day affair.   It will be tiring, but there's no avoiding that.

If we are lucky, this will all settle down soon.  I know she'd like that more than I would/  It sucks when your plans are being dictated by other people & things beyond your control.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment