Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Personal Health Patterns...

It's important to be aware of health patterns, especially if you're +.   I'm going through 1 right now.  I hate it, but it almost always holds true.

If I get a head-cold or too severe of an allergy reaction, it'll progress.  It will leave my upper head to go visit my eyes & lower sinuses & ears.    From there, it will venture to my throat, where it plays havoc.  Finally, it will wind up in my chest.  By this point I'm tired, feverish, sore from sneezing & fed up with being sick.  

Too bad.  Now I get to deal with hacking coughs while my body tries to expel whatever irritated it.   Soon, I'll be even more sore than I was from the sneezing.  Coughing pain always trumps sneezing soreness.  If I'm lucky, this will be out of my system soon.

This is a pattern I know.  It's important to aware of these patterns.  If this veers off course from the pattern, I know I'm dealing with something different & probably need to go to the doctor.   It saves me from getting stressed out over something I'm familiar with already.  The last thing I need now is more stress.

What are your health patterns?  Do you know?  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment