Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 6, 2024

Spoke Early...

 

I spoke too soon about yesterday being an alright day & that 2024 was doing OK.  I won't call yesterday a bust.  However, for several hours it was a very trying day.  

The issues were resolved.  But, the process was stressful & unnecessary.  These matters could've caused serious issues for us.  For now, they haven't.   I won't gripe too much, because both problems were 2023 leftovers.   This was just the punchline. 

I'd like to point out something to the, "I'm so in control of my life," types.  These problems were none of our doing.  Nothing could've done any differently.  Still, they showed up & had to be handled.  These messes were due to outside, arbitrary forces.  May you "control" types have a year of outside interference.  Let's see how well you do.

Take care, for now 2024 is still OK.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment