Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Day 2 of 366 & Last Day...

 


It's the 2nd day of 2024 & it's a leap year, so we get an extra day.  Great, a +1 for more political talk, since it's also an election year.  We can't forget the Summer Olympics either.  Well, actually you can.  I won't watch any of it & I'm sure I'm not the only non-viewer.  2024 will be a year of political & sports crap, oh joy.

Today is also the last day of my year as far as my blog & diagnosis are concerned.  Tomorrow will be their new year.   I've had hiccups in both.  The blog wasn't as strong as it could've been.  It hasn't been since COVID.  COVID is still very present among the articles concerning HIV.  The pandemic & it's after effects have caused hell for the fight against HIV & other communicable illnesses.  

There won't be any promises or resolutions for myself or the blog.  I'll do my best & hope things aren't like last year.  2023 was a year loss, breakage, stress, anxiety & anger for me.  It did a good job of reminding me of place in the scheme of things.  As far as most things are concerned, I'm not even on the social ladder.  I don't expect that to change, but maybe less things will constantly remind me of my station.

2 days into 2024 & so far, we're faring well.  Only 364 more days to manage.  Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment