Total Pageviews

Friday, January 5, 2024

Frosted...

 

The 1st snow of the season happened.   It was above freezing, so this is mostly just white slush setting on the ground.  It's already melted off everything but the grass.  I wish I could say I like snow, but I don't.  It's just a reminder it's Winter.  It also makes my roomie panicky.  It's just another thing we didn't need in our lives.  It's here & no one asked us, so we'll have to deal with it.

The 1st work week of the year is nearly over.  It's been alright so far.  It's the season of mail interruptions.  Even with the holidays, over there's still MLK & President's Day coming.   Monday mail holidays are a pain.

That's all for now.  We'll head out soon to handle shopping & the remaining bills.  I need to pick meds as well.  That's our day, errands in the cold drear.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment