Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 9, 2023

Not Much Saturday...

 


Yesterday went mostly as planned.  The only issue was the delivery with my meds on it was late to the pharmacy.  I'll have to pick them up on Monday.  Other than that, the day was alright.  It was darker than we'd like & it eventually rained a bit.  The rain we need, not so much the dark. 

My seasonal blahs seem to have been contagious.  For a while during the holidays, people near us would decorate their homes fairly well.  Bit by bit, that's faded.  Some of them may have moved or passed on.  The amount of holiday decor & lights has definitely diminished.   I wish it hadn't.  The lights are probably my favorite part of the holiday season.  Still the sense of holiday spirit has been dwindling for years.  I think it was replaced by politics, religions, hate & brattiness.

For those still putting up holiday lights, thank you.  

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment