Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 10, 2019

Dreary & Cooler...


Trash is out & I woke to dismal skies.  It'll be warmer for a bit today & then start to cool down.  We could be looking at  near freezing temps late Friday night. It won't stick, but it'll definitely change the weather.   I hate these plummets.  

I'm having some sinus issues.  Allergies & weather stuff are a major problem.  But, when the power was out, we had to use candles for hours.  That was a problem for my nose.  I had a few nosebleeds yesterday. Hopefully, that's passed.  

I need to do a couple more things in the yard to be ready for Winter.  There's 1 more bush to trim.  I'm waiting for it's blooms to fall.   I need to cover the spicket & that's it.  No matter what, I will always be far more a Summer person than Winter.  

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment