Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Another Crown...



A serious thing they don't mention enough these days, is how just being HIV+ can adversely affect your dental health.  Some meds, especially older kinds, are hard on your teeth. 

I went for my cleaning yesterday.  They buffed out a rough spot on a crown.  I'd noticed a notch in a tooth.  I thought maybe a filling had broken.  It had & taken part of the tooth with it.  I need another crown.  Here goes at least 2 appointments, time & a lot of cash.   Even with insurance crowns aren't cheap.  

For those new to HIV, this virus affects every aspect of your body & health.  From your obvious health to your teeth, weight, mental state & skin/hair. HIV is a whole package deal & at times it's very overwhelming.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment