Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Bill Day Again...


It's the start of bills day.  It should be mostly finished by tomorrow.  It's nice having them out of the way.  I'm just waiting for the trashmen to come.  I never know when they'll get here.  It's usually somewhere between 6 - 9 AM.  That's why trash goes out the night before.  

The dryer is fixed.  It was easy for them, but costly.  I'm glad it's handled.  Still, it was more stress & I was already strung out.  I need breakage & stressors to give me some breathing room.  That probably won't happen, but I really need it.  

They say, "This too will pass."  They're right, it will.   That doesn't mean what's on the other side will be better.  I hate phrases like that.   Yes, this will pass & something else might break, you could sick, etc..  

Take care.

Cya... 

No comments:

Post a Comment