Total Pageviews

Monday, October 7, 2019

Again Stress...


Sorry for the broken record routine.  Yesterday was no better than before.  It started out a drearfest & then moved on to worse.  My brother's health situation continues & my sisters are freaking out.  I have to wonder where that was when I had anything go wrong in my life?  

Then the rain began.  We got over an inch, most of which fell quickly.   Our power went out just after 4.  It took over 7 hours to be fixed.  The house was very sticky & uncomfortable.  The day was a giant frustration suck.  I think most of what was in the fridge & freezer is fine.  I'll get more milk to be safe.  Local milk never makes it to the expiration date & this didn't help.

Luckily the sun is shining this morning.  The chill is here.  I woke to the 50s.  Midweek we were in the 90s, a week more & we could have our 1st brush with temps in the 30s.  That sucks!  I hate Fall!  I wind up with more allergies, sunlight deprived & temperature shocked.  Autumn is awful.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment