Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 1, 2016

SuddenSucks Strikes Again...



OK, yesterday's errands went fairly well.  My roomie got a new-to-her car.  The van will soon be with me & the little car will on it's way.  The day was tiring.  When we got back, I went to my room to catch up on things & it happened.  Suddenlink crapped out again.  The internet was gone until this morning. 

I'm still trying to catch up with stuff I was going to do yesterday.   I got on Suddenlink's Facebook page & apparently their service was out all the way to Texas.  This happened last Friday as well.  Several past Friday's in a row, their service has either been spotty or completely out.  I guess they have a new custom, "F@#* It Up Fridays. " with Suddenlink.  

I need to get caught up, so this is it for now.  More tomorrow, as long as the nets working.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment