Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2016

Disappointed..





There has been a series of disappointments lately.   
  • The gas line leaked & cost us $$$
  • The sewer line had to be repaired
  • The fridge is dying
  • The new fridge costs $$
  • I couldn't handle all the yard work this year
  • The damn peach tree is still standing
  • The fridge's arrival has been delayed twice
We've had plumbers & repairmen,   We've had the yard guy that failed to do what he was supposed to do.  We've felt like crap.  We're tired.  We're stressed.  We just needed something to go right & get some of this BS off our plate.

I handled some of the yard work today.   My hands are still vibrating.  I'm typing even crappier than normal.    A day or 2 more & the cutting on the yard should be done, except for the blasted tree.  I may have to buy an ax,   Then we can get to gathering stuff up for send off.

I gotta go.  I'm tired & I need a shower.

Cya...

PS - At least the pharmacy didn't screw up my order this month.  There's that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment