Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2016

Not So Fast...


 We need to get some yard work done.  The fall bushwhacking is upon us.  I thought that I'd rested up enough after the plumbing/gas ordeal to get  started.  I was wrong.   I need to get rid of this peach tree.  It doesn't bear fruit & it's near a water line.  I thought I could cut with a hand saw.  I'd done that to other small trees in the yard.  That was a failure.   This peach tree is having none of me & that hand saw.  

I went Walmart to look at chainsaws.  I know nothing about them.  Apparently, neither does anyone working in the garden center at Walmart.  I wound up not getting anything.  We're looking into options now.  

For now the bushes have a reprieve & I'm exhausted.  I spent most my spoons on hauling yard tools to the front, attempting peach tree murder & going to Walmart.  A lot of expenditure for little gain.

More tomorrow.  Hopefully, I'll know more & feel better.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment