Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2016

Weird Weather & Devil Weed...



We're having some weird weather for August.  We've been vacillating between the mid 80's to low 90's.  When this month is usually in the upper 90's.  We've surpassed our rain totals & we're often lucky to even see a cloud during August.  It's be cooler, but it's been pretty humid as well.

All that humidity has been an issue.  It's making things uncomfortable.  It's causing the grass to grow.   It's also aiding in a late Summer flea war.  

But the worst, for me at least, is the Devil Weed.  Better known to most as Ragweed.  It's a little bit of hell that comes forward every Summer to torture us.  I hate it.  Our little, grey cat looks like someone's punched her in the eyes repeatedly.  I'm having to clean her eyes out daily & she so doesn't love that.  

I'm still shaky about the dentist thing.  Half the people that were at this office over the past several years are gone.  They made the place familiar & easier to handle.  They were calm & homey.  These people may turn out to be nice, but the atmosphere is now a lot more clinically professional.   Maybe, it'll work out.   I just really don't like change in matters like this. I'll get through it.  I may not be happy about it, but I'll make it.

It's Friday, have a good weekend.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment