Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2016

Hot Friday...



Yesterday was pretty awful.  It was nearly a 100 F & 113 with the heat index.   That sucked having humidity that high while being that hot.   Today looks to be about the same.  According to the forecast, this seems to be the last really hot day.  After this, we'll be mostly in the upper 80's.  We might even seem a few 70's in the upcoming week.  Yay!

I had to check in with my doctor's office today.  My pharmacist called & I figured it was for a refill.  I hadn't heard back about the last labs at my doctor's.  I got the results.  It seems my thyroid is doing better, but still a little off.  He thinks another notch up should do it.   They'll send in the new dosage today.  

I called the pharmacy back & it wasn't even about a refill.  They couldn't seem to find my method of payment credit card on file.  I made them send me to billing & it turns they had all the info, so screw customer service.  CVS can seriously suck.

Past that, I'm staying inside & trying to stay cool.  

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment