Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Shortages & Short...



Numerous articles have detailed efforts to fight HIV have been impacted by shortages in testing.  This includes everything from the tests themselves to labs & technicians.   There simply are not enough resources available for testing for the WHO to meet it's 2020 goals.  This is due to the lack of funds.  There aren't enough monies to buy tests, pay/train techs or provide labs.

On to old news.  Yesterday's excursion went fairly successful, but very exhausting.  I was out & active far more than I'm used to & I was worn out.  I'm still tired today.  I just can't do that much any more. The new dentist situation is still under debate.  We're having issues with a ceiling fan light.  Cats are having issues.  My stress levels are beyond what I can deal with for the moment.  Hopefully, this will pass soon.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment