Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Resting...

Today is going to be as simple as I can make it.  The trash is out.  No bills or errands need tending to.  I have little to do today & I plan on keeping it that way.  

I was up late last night.  The electric went out.  I was waiting to see what I actually still had on before I went to bed.  I had some things I needed to look at online as well.  I wound up in bed about an 1 1/2 hours later than normal.  I'm a little spent.

I'm trying to ignore some of the noises the house is making.  It's a century old & reacts drastically to changes in humidity.  It's been wet & things are swollen.   The wind is blowing hard today & it's got the place creaking.  It's not a good thing.

March has not lived up to my wants of little to no drama.  There's always April.  I hope everyone has a good day.   I'm giving up on great 1's for a while.   Actually, I'll settle for 1's that just don't suck.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment