Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Cold Again...

The temps have plummeted again.   The low for last night was supposed to be in the low 40's F.  When I woke it was at 32.  It's since dropped to the mid 20's.    Our predicted low for tonight has dropped down to 10,   That's way too cold for my sake.  

It was raining off & on all night, so now there's a thin glaze of ice over things.  It will get worse if we get anymore rain.  It's predicted we will.  Here's hoping the weathermen are wrong.

I know we need the rain, but we don't need another ice event this Winter.  I've had it with this on & off cold season.  This Winter has been a constant flip-flop.

Here, I was hoping for warmer weather only to have this crap show up.   In like 3 weeks, it'll be Spring.  I'm seriously ready for it.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment