Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Disruption...

There have been some serious ripples coming through my home.  The disruption wasn't mine & doesn't directly concern me.  It does & will continue to affect my environment for possibly quite a while.  

Like I said, the action in question, wasn't my own, nor do I feel as if I'm the person to be discussing on such a forum.  However, the consequences of this event & how it'll effect me & mine are my business.  People often take actions or choose not to do so with little thought as to how this event will alter & impact other people's lives.

When you introduce something new or take something out of your life it will cause ripples in everyone else's life around you.  Even if they aren't people you readily interact with or even know.  Say, you decide to get a dog, good for you.  However, this will not only impact your life, but that of anyone else living in the house.  It will  effect those living near you, those who come visit you, those who provide goods/services for the dog, etc...

Not all ripples are bad, but they aren't all good either. The disruption that has come my way, has the potential for being good, but at least as much potential to be very bad.   Now, those more directly affected are waiting to see how it will impact them.  I'm more on the tertiary tier of things, but still the event has potential to cause alterations in my life.

I'm not sure how this will play out or if I'll ever be able to fully discuss the matter.  Just remember you aren't the only one in the pond when you cause a splash.   When I contracted HIV, it didn't just alter my life, but those of the people I was near.  We don't live in a vacuum.  

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment