Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

October...

I didn't really acknowledge the beginning of the month in yesterday's post.  So, I will today.   I like October.  It's a good month for me.  School is in session & the kid noise is down.  The weather is cooler, but not quite cold.  The leaves will start changing 

Other things that come in October are:

  1. National Fire Prevention Week - Very needed this year
  2. Leif Erickson Day
  3. Freethought Day
  4. Halloween
  5. National Arts & Humanities Month
  6. Breast Cancer Awareness Month
  7. The Rise of the Scorpio
There are many other things that happen in October, those are just a few.  I'm sure we all have things we associate with each month.  I guess my favorite for this month besides Halloween & candy is simple.



So welcome October

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment