Total Pageviews

Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday The 21st....

Friday the 21st, bwahahaha.    Hmmmm...   Just doesn't have the impact of Friday the 13th, does it?  Oh well, it hasn't been that thrilling of a day so far anyway.  It's been a nice enough day, but not a thrilling one.  I suppose, I am actually happy it isn't a thrilling day, that could prove to be taxing.

Today was a shopping day & that is done.  The mail has been picked up & the groceries put away.  That leaves a few household things to do & meals to prepare.  Food today was a no-brainer.  I had things set aside to get dealt with today, left-overs & things nearing their expiration date.  I like days like that, when I don't have to think about what to fix for dinner,  the decisions already been made.

It's starting to warm up a little & have things to catch up on, so I'll end for now.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment