Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2011

Glass Conundrum...

Yesterday, a screw-head on the temple piece of my glasses broke.  It was one holding the earpiece.  I called the people who sold me the glasses, Sears Optical, to see if they did repairs.  I was told yes & no.  They do minor repairs but do not have their own lab on premises, so I would be better off going to Lenses Crafters or Pearle Vision.

The glasses are still holding together for now & apparently getting this tiny broken screw out can cause some drama.  The lady at Sears told me, that if it were her, she would just wait it out.  Either the screw would hold or it would work it's way out on it's own.  If it did work it's way, then I could simply replace the screw.

Just in case, I visited Zenni Optical online & placed an order for a very basic, no frills pair of glasses.  They won't have any Transitions or polycarb lenses, but they should get me by until I can replace my good pair.  I can't complain, with $5 shipping, the total cost was just under $18.  Hopefully, it won't take two months for them to get here.

Plan of action made & executed.  Now, I just wait.

Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment