Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Here We Go Again...

The beginning of the month is here in earnest.  The bill paying process is underway & the rent will be paid tomorrow.   The first of the month is stressful & relaxing.   The process can be tiresome if something doesn't go as planned, but once the bills are paid for the month, there is a sense or whew & thank heaven's that's done for the month.

A lot of new shows or new episodes of old ones are airing now. However, I am having a seriously hard time of getting back into the rhythm of it all.  My patience with older shows is lacking & a lot of the new shows just aren't picking up the pace fast enough for me.  Fall TV has not been as much of a delight as I had hoped that it would be.

This is me griping so more over TV.  Oh well.  I hope everyone is doing well.

Cya


No comments:

Post a Comment