Total Pageviews

Friday, September 29, 2023

Last Friday Nerves...


This is the last Friday of September.  It's the last time we'll go shopping this month.  I really need October to be better than September.  I'm not sure how much more of this I can handle.  I'm not trying to be dramatic, but with all the crap happening this month, my nerves are shot & I'm spent.

The doctor situation is still on going.  There are so many steps to getting a new primary care.  The problem is right now I can't even seem to get past the beginning of it.  I'm still waiting on a yay or nay from the 1st person I contacted.  Until then I'm stuck.  If I haven't heard by Monday, I'll call.  If there's still no answer, I'll assume it's a "no".  

Even after that, there's all the initial stuff of dealing with a new provider.  There's the background & history, the current issues, insurers, etc...  This is a lengthy process & I'm not even out of the gate.  I'm so tired of being nervous.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment