Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Feels Like September...

 


The Fall Equinox may be almost 2 weeks away, but the temps are feeling pretty autumn like.   Depending on how today goes, we may be out the 90°+ range for the season.  I hope the temps don't fall too quickly.  It'd be nice to have an actual transition period.   That hasn't been happening much around here.  

Last night was cool enough for just the small fan.  It was mainly just to stir the air & tone down outside noise.  It was nice when I woke up.  This is probably the best I've slept in a while.  I sleep alright during the Summer, but it's very light & I wake at any noise.  During the Winter, I sleep too deeply.  I wake feeling  stiff & groggy.

So Fall is here.  I'm trying to be OK with it.  Not like I have a choice in the matter.  Still, I hope it goes well.  It'd be nice for some of 2023 to be decent.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment