Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Wearing...


So far, I'm doing well during this COVID-19 event.  Maybe if I choose to call it an event instead of a pandemic the outcome might be a little more CW show midseason finale & less bio-horror film.    Still, for now, I'm fine.  I'm just annoyed it's still here & making things a little crazy, tiring & convoluted.  It's supposed to peak in Oklahoma around the 23rd.  That doesn't mean it'll be over in 2 weeks, but things should start receding.

I may be doing OK, but others aren't faring so well.  I'm not talking about those actually contracting COVID.  I mean the people stressing out over the situation.  It's understandable.  I'm amazed I'm not more stressed.   I'll continue to do what I can to stay safe & maintain some semblance of normalcy.   That's not that hard for someone whose life is fairly removed already.  Other than shopping, house errands or grabbing a bite, I don't go out often.

Try to stay sane & take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment