Total Pageviews

Friday, April 24, 2020

Update & Opening...


Oklahoma has supposedly peaked with COVID-19, only time will tell.   The state has released a plan for reopening.   Parts will begin today, some larger cities are holding off until the 1st of May.   The process comes in 3 phases & can be withdrawn if case numbers increase.  The plan is at least a month long & seems reasonable.  Whether of not it will work is the question.

It's another grey morning.  These things are taking their toll.  I'm not panicky or overly anxious, but these higher cortisol levels are leaving me wound up in the morning.  Luckily, I don't usually deal with anyone for a while after I wake up.  I can generally come down from the morning nerves.  I still hate it though.  It's tiresome.

Take care & be safe.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment