Total Pageviews

Friday, September 27, 2019

Cortisol Control...


After yesterday morning, I decided to look into managing cortisol.  I thought if I could do it, maybe I could lessen the number of bad mornings I have.  I guess I was trying to be funny, because all that search did was lead me into typical wellness hoo-ha; get sleep, exercise, be mindful, don't stress, eat right, don't drink, don't smoke... The same BS they say about absolutely everything.   I hate the do-gooder police.  They always have their knee-jerk go-to's.  Especially when they don't know what the hell they're talking about.  Too bad doctors reiterate the same BS when they're stumped.  

I was hoping for a supplement or something to help level my cortisol levels.  Some far that I haven't found anything.  I'll keep looking.

That's all for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment