Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Bad Morning...


Yesterday's appointment went fine, medically.  Everything else  sucked.  My appointment was at 8:45.  I expected to be out of there by 9:30 or 9:45.   I didn't get into the room until 9:30. I didn't see the doctor until about 10:40.  He was with me  for less than 10 minutes.  He had a 3rd year come in 1st & do basically nothing.  By the time he was there, I was pissed.  It was almost 11 when I got to the car.  I wasted 2 hours.

I have an appointment in January.  If this repeats, I'll have to go elsewhere.  I can't do these long waits, no one should.  An appointment is needs to be a thing, not a time for you to get there & start waiting.

The clinic has merged with the hospital and is trying to get rural health clinic status.  It would mean higher reimbursement rates for the clinic from the patients using medicare/medicaid.   Which is probably 90% of its patients.    We'll see how this goes. I may have to say goodbye in January to someone I've  seen since 2002.  But, his loyalty is not to me.  So mine has to be to myself.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment