Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Telemed Mishaps...


My telemed appointment took way longer than it should've.   I get to the place & there was no bus.  I park & call. I was told, they no longer use the bus.   The appointment is now inside a building, but the receptionist only has a vague description.   I  finally find it & thought I was late.  Not to fret.  I had to wait in the lobby for over 20 minutes.  Not like telemedicine at all.

I finally get in & it's all new people (utter newbies).  The new nurse was only notified she'd be doing telemedicine the day before & was unfamiliar with the system.  She was winging it & it was going alright.  Then the whole system shut down.  Windows forced an update on the computers & forcibly restarted.  The process took over 25 minutes.  

Finally we went over my labs, which were fine.  We scheduled my next appointment.  I got out of there at almost 10:20 from an 9:15 appointment.  Normally, I'd had been out by 9:30.   I hope the next time goes smoother & quicker.

Take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment