Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 29, 2019

Errands & Allergens...


The tailend of August has not been friendly.  Even though the temps have dropped, the humidity hasn't.  We ran over to Ft. Smith & it went alright.  A run to that Walmart was a bust, but everything else went well.  

The devil weed is back.  The allergen levels are in the red & hellish ragweed leads the way.  There are other allergens as well, but ragweed gets to me the most.  

There are a couple of young toms hanging out in the yard.  I've watched them for a while.  They're not afraid of me, but not very interested either.  I've put some food out here & there.  Toms usually don't stay long in an area.  Haven't seen any hummers in over a week.  I only saw 1 this last few weeks.  Most the dragons are gone.  This was a dud Summer.  I hope Fall & Winter aren't horrible.

That's all for now, take care.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment