Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2019

LIttle Much...


This month has been a little much for me.  It started off OK & then got pretty hot.  The last few days have been dismal, rainy hell.   There's been a lot of thickness in the air.  I'm worn out.  Having the hell of Summer weather immediately followed by dismal Fall-like light, has been more than I'm capable of at the moment.   It feels like everything is being more demanding & I have less ability to handle it all.  I'm tired.

Some things need to be dealt with in the next few days.  After that, everything needs to settle.  If not, someone else is going to have to handle it.  I'm getting to the point, I just can't. I'm already hating Fall, the sun didn't rise until almost 7 this morning.  So much for waking up well. 

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment