Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2019

Not Much Monday...



Another Monday & it's time to go shopping.   I don't have much for Tuesday.  I have more than I'd like on Wednesday.  I have telemedicine, trash, possibly errands & running to get my roomie.  So much for my Wednesday.

I'm not in the best mood about Summer ending.  It's not that Fall is looming.  It's that a lot of things conspired to make this the least enjoyable  Summer I've had in a long time.  Thanks a lot to all those people for ruining my best season.  I'll be sure to return the favor & I have every intent on being petty.

Oh well, that's that.  My labs for my telemedicine look fairly good.  It should just be a run to see them & leave, but you never know.  Everything else has had bad news this year.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment