Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Windy Tuesday Morning...


It's dry & windy, we're under a red flag warning & were yesterday as well.  As long as we stay like this, the warning will remain.   For those unfamiliar with the term, it's a fire danger warning.   Under these conditions, it's easy for a grass/wild fire to start & difficult to extinguish.  Winds push the flames & carry burning ash & embers.  

Between that & the very high pollen levels, my eyes are shot.  I can't tell if I'm adjusting to these new glasses or not.   Up close, everything's a blur.  My eyes are sticky.  Time for more allergy drops.

Outside my window are the 1st flowering bushes of the year.  A little bush with yellow flowers & a snowball bush.  The dogwoods are starting to bloom.  Soon, they'll be flowery, white pillars.  All of this pretty, along with the ground flowers, like clover.  But all of it is also pushing pollen into the air.  

I'd say hello again pollen season, but's not like you ever really left.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment