Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Heavy Rains...


It's still raining.  Depending on where & when you look, we got somewhere between .75" to 2.25" of rain yesterday.  I'm leaning towards the high end.  It rained all day & it was heavy a lot of the time.  Weather Channel can't be trusted on rain levels & Weather Underground averages them with sites that never report rain.  With that, our actual totals so far, including this morning, should put us right about 3".  Weather Channel says .8".   My estimate is still a 1.25" short of our monthly average.  We need the rain.  We've been under a fire ban for a lot of 2018 & it's just March.

I'm feeling better than yesterday, but not 100%.  I don't think I get those anymore.  I think my top is now my old fair-to-midland.    I definitely haven't felt as well since having that round of pneumonia.  

After this, the grass will have to be mowed.  It'll take a few days to be dry enough.  Our 1st mowing last year was April 2nd.  I hope we can last at least that long.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment