Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Utter BS In California...




I'm hating on liberals, democrats & progressives in California.  This article is a continuation of the ongoing pursuit by the state to reduce the offense of knowingly exposing someone to HIV from a felony to a misdemeanor.   It's just waiting on the governor's decision.

Besides making me agree with conservatives & republicans, this is just such utter crap on every level.  There is no justification for having sex with someone without revealing your status.  End of question.  Just done.  

These people may not die if they contract HIV, but their lives will be forever altered by 1 selfish bastard who couldn't be bothered to reveal their status.   This state will more than likely see an uptick in HIV cases.   The health of the society should be considered with more weight than the feelings of an individual.

I might not kill you if you had knowingly infected me.  But, I'd certainly make sure you were maimed.   Maybe if you couldn't walk, you'd be less likely to infect others.   I'd do my very best to make your life not worth living.

Cya...


No comments:

Post a Comment