Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Chilly Night...



Last night was our 1st chilly night this season.  It dipped down into the 50's.  It still hadn't reached 60 by the time I got up.   The plants are showing the drop.  There are a lot of buds on the Rose of Sharon bushes that won't bloom now.  It's too chilly & there isn't enough light left in the day.  

I didn't see any hummers this morning, they may be on their way south.   Leaves are falling & blooms are failing.  Fall is here, no matter what the calendar says.

Soon, my hummers, dragons & lightning bugs will be gone.  I'll miss them.   I wished I lived somewhere they stayed all year.   Too bad, that'd probably be a hot, humid place.  So on your way little one's, until next year.  I will miss you dancing through the air.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment