Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Loud...



By Summer's end, I'm fed up with the whirl & hum of all the fans.   As loud as they are, they're masking a lot of other, more erratic noise.   Like the refrigerators, especially the ice-maker.   Then there's all the weird, old house noises,  That fails to mention cat noise.   That's less now with just 1 indoor cat.  That doesn't to take into account the outdoor cats & other animals, squawking birds, chirping insects & vermin running across the porch.   

Then there are the other 2 main sources of noise in my neighborhood.  TRAINS!!!  They suck during the day, but they're so much worse at night.   With no fans buffering them, they sound like they're in my room.

The last contributor is the worse, neighbors.  I've decided I mostly hate my neighbors.  They can't not make noise.  They live for it, they relish it, it's their fricking joy.  There hasn't been a quiet morning here in months.  Some idiot(s) is out making racket every single morning.  Several of these noise-junkies mow at least twice a week.  They week-eat & leaf blow more than that.   It's some screwed up form of competition for them.  I can make more noise than you.

The area was weird when the houses were empty, but at least it was quiet.  I hate my neighbors,  I hate their yard equipment.  I hope it comes to life & attacks them.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment