Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 3, 2017

Fallish Stuff...




It's going to be warm for the next couple of days & then the temps are supposed to drop fairly significantly.   The trees are already turning colors here. I've started some of the Autumn yard work.  It'll take a while.  I'm not rushing.  A lot of the bushes are still flowering & we have a lot of bees, bugs & hummingbirds using them for food & shelter.  

I'll deal with the shrubs hen the flowers drop.  There wasn't a lot of rain this year, so the bushes didn't grow a lot.  Clean up won't be as intense as it has been in the past.  Next year, I think I'll try to make trimming a Summer long thing, so there's less to do in the Fall.

The warmer temps, allergens & plant debris are hard on my eyes & breathing.  I can't do much at a time.  So, I'll chip away at it as I can.  It's what I can do.

More later.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment