Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Fall Funk...



Autumn is here & I'm not doing well with it.  I did OK with my birthday this year.  Seasonal change is weird for me.    This year the weather went back & forth.  It really messed me up.   I know I should be happier.  The'll be no more mowing, fewer bugs & it'll be cooler.  

But, there won't be any flowers, hummingbirds & bright insects.  It means shutting the windows & closing the house for the season.   There'll be less light, less diversion.  It's just more time for me to be in my head &  I don't need that.  I do my best not to think about things anymore.  

For me, 1 of the biggest issues with HIV, is its solitary, permanency.  The knowing it's never going away.  The longest relationship of your life, could wind up being with a virus trying to kill you.  Oh f'ing joy!

It's only 10 something in the morning & I'm already tired.   I need to get a shower.  Maybe I'll watch a movie.  That's been hard for me lately.   My head won't stop long enough for me to focus.  My roomie will home about 5.  Pretty soon, it'll be dark by that time.  I hate that.

I'm just rambling now, so I'll write more tomorrow. Take care.  

I wish you a joyful moment today.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment