Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 23, 2017

Suddenlink Blows Again....



Right after I posted yesterday, the net went out.  We've been having minor blips recently.  This time it didn't come back up.  I power cycled my equipment.  Nothing.   That meant I need to call Suddenlink tech support.  I hate calling those people.  I lose at least 10 minutes & it hardly ever solves anything.  I'm generally left frustrated, angry & still without internet access.

I called &:

  • They blamed my equipment again.  Even though it's NEVER been my equipment
  • They say they'll have to send a tech out & it'll cost me $50
  • They no longer have tier two internet support
  • They were rude
  • They were incompetent 
  • They wouldn't just admit there was an huge area outage
  • 2 hours later they finally admitted to an outage
  • I could only speak to a recording & had no idea of a time frame
  • The net was out for almost 8 hours
  • Also, during all this they raised the bill $3.50 a month 
Suddenlink sucks & there's no getting around that.  Their service is iffy at best & their customer service, especially their techs are just awful.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment