Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Yesterday...



I want to talk about yesterday.  Even though I had a short bout of being over-heated, went shopping & experienced an unpleasant anniversary, it turned out to be a good day for me.   I don't know how, but it did.  I have so few of them, I want to acknowledge it.

I managed to have a relatively positive interaction with my pharmacy.  That almost never happens & it could still turn sour, so fingers crossed & all that.   I hit multiple places while out yesterday morning & none of them were bad stops.   Things hardly ever go that way for me.  I pushed my luck yesterday & fortunately, it didn't push back.  So, today, is going to be sedate.  

Yesterday, was the 2 month anniversary of our little cat, Rowan's passing.   Her presence is deeply missed.  The house just isn't the same without her.   Travel well, little cat.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment