Total Pageviews

Monday, July 17, 2017

More Rehash...



I looked at the articles today & I was happy to see some new material.  That faded quickly when I read the pieces,   I saw 3 headlines jump out at me.

The 1st, HIV infection boosted by cell signalling.   Sounded promising.  It's about the process by HIV transmits itself.  Too bad the majority of the info was old & what wasn't was thin at best.  

The 2nd, Researchers making advancement in HIV/AIDS treatment.   This 1 seemed to be touting some new information.  But no, it was only rehashing things stated about treatments in other articles.

The 3rd,  Stigma preventing thousands with HIV from seeking treatment in SC.  OK, this was about stigma, so I wasn't expecting much.  But I did expect to see some specifics.  I didn't get any though.  Another failed article.

This has been the problem with articles for some time.  The remaining top articles, were just as useless.  They were old, rehashed or just too on the edge of things to be written about properly at the moment.  This sucks.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment