Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Harder...



It's getting harder to write this blog.  I made a commitment to do a daily entry if at all possible.  I've mostly been successful.  However, for the last several months, coming up on a year, articles regarding HIV have been in short supply.  What has been there, has been mostly rehashing & unsubstantiated.    
There have been a lot repeat articles & days without anything at all.  I've gone on the best I can, but I have to admit there times, when I wonder what I'll write about.   Today is another day of limited publications, most of which, I've already addressed.  It's getting harder to carry on this conversation, when other people aren't partaking in the process.

Maybe there'll be something tomorrow.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment