Total Pageviews

Monday, November 14, 2016

Slow Monday...




There's not much going on today in my world.  Nothing much in the articles either.  Its weirdly quiet right now.

Since the election, a lot of the places I used to go online have changed. split up or outright shutdown, People keep saying this is just like any other election & some people are angry.  I've been alive through a lot of elections & this doesn't feel like any of those before.   

Even when previous presidents weren't pro-gay or anything else that concerns me, it never felt so adversarial.  These people don't just not support us, they are actively against us.   I find it difficult to wish them any thing but harm.  

I don't think this was just another election.  I think this was the election where the USA decided to show the world how hateful & bigoted it really is.   Everyone is finally getting to see the US without it's face on.  No make up, no good lighting, no ambiance setting, just the ugliness that is.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment