Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Finishing Off The Leftovers...



We had to go shopping this morning, because by this time  tomorrow we'll be in Tulsa.  The store was really picked over due to holiday shopping.  I didn't need much, just some things that wouldn't last until later in the week.  

It's pretty chilly today & very dreary.   I hate the drear.  I'm having to drink more than morning hot tea today. My head's stopped up & I'm cold.  

For some reason this is an odd holiday season again.  I don't know why.  I've heard holidays songs & seen specials.  People have decorations up even.   Still, this really isn't feeling like the holidays to me.  I guess it'll get there.

We're to that time of year, when I have to make sure there's enough light in my room.  I need it to wake up.  I really need it to chase off some of the drear.  I'm hoping the red birds come back to my window soon.  I like seeing them frolic outside flicking leaves about.  I'd settle for a squawky, old jay or some chittering finches.

That's it for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment