Total Pageviews

Friday, November 11, 2016

Appointment...




I went to my primary care physician this morning for my quarterly appointment.  I find these things a waste of time.   They take vitals & possibly look at blood work.  Then I'm sent on my way.

5 of the 8 lab orders have been posted.  I'm still waiting on my CD4, the TB test & the HLA-B5701.   I may have to wait until Monday.   Hopefully, this won't require  a redraw.   So far, my numbers look good.  Well, at least good for me.

There's talk about a new USB stick that can determine HIV blood levels.  It's not on the market yet, but it could make an impact when it is.  It takes less than 30 minutes to get results, instead of days after sending the blood to a lab.  That'd cost time % $.

That's all for now.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment