Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pharm Strike...




Got a bill notification from my pharmacy today.  It was too low.  They didn't put 1 of my meds on my order.   CVS  does it again.  I call to figure out which drug they left off.  It was my thyroid med.  They said they hadn't processed it when I made the order.   

The dosage was upped slightly & they allege they didn't have the necessary time to make the changes.  The dosage change was done several days before I placed my order & the representative told me it was ready to go.  That was on the 9th.  

In 6 days, they couldn't have called & told me this?  In 6 days they couldn't have corrected this & got it sent anyway?  I called.  It's supposed to be sent overnight.  It won't be in the same package, but should arrive on the same day.   I'll believe that when I see it.

Cya...

No comments:

Post a Comment